Here is how we handle information about your visit to our website:
Information Collected and Stored automatically. If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, our Web server automatically collects and stores the following information:
- The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university’s domain)
- IP addresses (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website
- The date and time you accessed our site
- The pages you visit and if you linked to the KBRwyle website from another website
- The address of that linked website
We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors—to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. The recorded information does not identify you personally and is used solely for statistical purposes.
Personal Information that You Send to Our Site, if you choose to send us personal information—for example sending a resume and/or cover letter responding to an open job position at KBRwyle—we send that information to the appropriate department for consideration and respond to your request for information or employment. We do not trade, sell, or rent your personal information with any third party. In General, KBRwyle is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of websites to which it may provide links or the websites of its advertisers.
KBRwyle uses reasonable precautions to keep the personal information disclosed to it secure and to disclose such information only to responsible third parties. KBRwyle reserves the right to change this policy at any time.